Last Update: 2 March, 2023
Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information when you use Djompo:
- Information you provide: When you create an account on Djompo, we may collect your name, email address, and other information you provide to us.
- Usage information: We may collect information about how you use Djompo, including the videos you watch, the frequency and duration of your use, and other usage statistics.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you use to access Djompo, including the type of device, operating system, browser type, and other technical information.
- Location information: We may collect your device's location information if you give us permission to do so.
- Other information: We may collect other information about you that is publicly available or that we obtain from third-party sources.
How we use information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To operate and improve Djompo: We use the information to provide, maintain, and improve Djompo's features and functionality.
- To personalize your experience: We use the information to tailor your experience of Djompo to your interests and preferences.
- To communicate with you: We use the information to respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To protect Djompo and its users: We use the information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse, and other illegal activities.
Sharing of information
We may share the information we collect with the following types of entities:
- Service providers: We may share information with third-party service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, and customer service.
- Business partners: We may share information with business partners who offer products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose information if required to do so by law or in response to a court order or subpoena.
- Business transactions: We may disclose information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
You have certain choices regarding the information we collect and how it is used:
- You can choose not to provide certain information: You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to use some of Djompo's features.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Djompo by following the instructions in those emails.
- You can disable location services: You can disable location services on your device, but this may limit your ability to use some of Djompo's features.
Data retention and security
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide Djompo's features and services, or for other essential purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, and destruction. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Djompo is not intended for use by people under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use Djompo or provide us with any personal information.